OPPENING HOURS SPRING 2021
MONDAY TO FRIDAY: Tours, Wine Shop & Bar and Terrace will be from 10:00 to 14:00. For Tours, an appointment is essential.
SATURDAYS AND HOLIDAYS: Wine Tours will be at 10:00 or 11:15 am, only with prior appointment. Wine shop & Bar and Terrace from 12:30 to 14:00. Although it is not essential, taking into account the current restrictions and maximum capacity established, prior reservation is also recommended for the Wine Bar or Terrace.
To book a Wine Tour or a Wine Bar, please call 945 609 085 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Visit our family bodega in the heart of the Rioja Alavesa, where for over a hundred years, 5 generations have been producing exceptional wines with zeal and passion.
- PRIVATE, EXCLUSIVE VISITS.
- WE COME BACK WITH ALL THE SECURITY MEASURES IN PLACE. WE HAVE REDEFINED OUR WINE TOURISM OFFER SO THAT YOU CAN FELL AT HOME AND ENJOY WITH US.
- YOU CAN ENJOY OUR TOUR MORE AUTHENTIC:
THE ORIGINS OF VALSERRANO: A journey through the history of our family bodega, walking through our ancient underground cellars which are over 200 years old and our Gran Reserva bottle cellars. At the end of the tour, you will be able to taste three wines with expert commentary in our Wine bar: Valserrano White barrel fermented or Rosé, La Marquesa & Crianza, accompanied by an appetizer consisting of typical local products. Duration: approx. 50 min.
- IF YOU PREFER, YOU CAN ALSO ADD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS THAT WE OFFER YOU TO MAKE YOUR EXPERIENCE URFORGETTABLE!
Extra tasting of two wines: In addition to the three wines included in the tour, you can taste two more wines, to choose from among the rest of our range of wines. + 20 min.
Vineyard tour: A walk around one of the family vineyards near the bodega to discover its characteristics, and also to learn about the vines and our surroundings. Monday to Friday.+ 30 min.
For more information about our tours and all the options, activities or tasting experiences on offer, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 945609085.
- Advance booking essential.
- The duration and the final cost will depend on the options chosen.
- Prices include VAT.
- Languages: Spanish, English, French.
- Days for visits: depending on availability. Ask us for times on offer (email@example.com).
- For any other type of tours, activities or wine tastings, do not hesitate to contact us.
VALSERRANO WINE BAR: If you are looking for somewhere different, in our Wine Bar & Shop you can taste and enjoy any of our wines by the glass, irrespective of whether you have booked one of our tours. Visit us and enjoy the different tasting options we have designed. You will also be able to purchase any of our wines, as well as other products related to the world of wine.